• Students themselves are responsible for their own books, notebook, pens, Tiffin etc.
• Students should not exchange their books and any other study material with other students, neither borrowing nor lending them.
• No books, periodicals or newspapers should be brought to the school without the sanction of the principal.
• At the end of each period they will silently wait for the next teacher. They should not get up and move in the class; neither should they touch the black board and any other articles in the classes unless they are appointed by the teacher to do so.
• No student is allowed to leave the classroom without the permission of the teacher.
• Private tuitions are not encouraged. Pupils should be attentive in the class while the lessons are taught.
• Money collections are absolutely forbidden without the permission of the Principal. No student will give any individual gifts and presents to any staff-Member.